Copyright © All rights reserved. Summerfield Village Association. Website Design & Maintenance by Kullberg Designs
Powered by Unicom Services
Personal Property Record -
Summerfield Village Presentation -
Mowing: The board has approved Brickman Group to maintain the mowing and landscaping contract this year. The mowing rotation can be seen here. The primary areas are to be mowed weekly, an the secondary areas are to be mowed every other week.
Street Signs: The Orange Township Trustees voted to take over the responsibility of the street signs. This means any maintenance or replacement will be up to the township. When the signs are going to be replaced, they will be replaced with the reflective green signs. To review resolution, please click here.
Remember to Lock Your Doors
Recently some break-
Following are some cautionary measures you can take to minimize your risk of theft.
• Lock all doors and windows including garage and vehicle.
• Don’t store valuables in car.
• Keep entryways, pathways, stairwells, porches, yards and parking areas well lit. Mount lights up high so light bulbs can't easily be unscrewed.
• AEPs website shows leaving front porch and coach lights on at night costs $6.66/mo.
• And if you want to reduce that, you can add motion detectors.
• Since our neighborhood does not have any lighting other than that of the homeowners, please consider leaving lights on at night.
• Keep branches and shrubs trimmed away from your home to minimize hiding places.
• Keep an eye out for suspicious activity or people in the neighborhood, and report suspicious activity to law enforcement.
We are compiling email addresses for a neighborhood directory. If you would like to have your information added, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or use the contact form on the website.
Trash Removal Issues -
Free Classifieds -
Personal Training & Fitness
Golf. Banquets. Weddings.
How to order a Cedar Craft Mailbox
For information on how to order a new mailbox, please download the attached PDF file: CLICK HERE
FAMILY EYE CARE
Voted Best Eyewear
& Best Optometrist
Dave Burgett, AAMS
We are pleased to announce the opening of our very own Little Free Library! We would like to thank Brian Brant for constructing our Little Free Library, and the Friends of the Delaware County District Library for their generous donation of books to get our library started!
Here’s how it works!
• We initially stock the Little Free Library with a variety of books
• You stop by and take whatever catches your eye
• You bring books to contribute when you can
Announcing Little Free Library # 48815
HOST: Summerfield Village HOA
WHEN: May 9th 2017
ADDRESS: 7378 Summerfield Drive (Pool parking lot)
House Check: Planning a trip anytime soon? Before traveling, call the Delaware County Sheriff’s Office @ 740-
Show your holiday spirit by participating in the 5th annual Summerfield Village HOA light decorating contest! Houses will be judged by the HOA trustees on December 13th, 2017. Please have your lights on by 7:00 pm for judging. Prizes will be as follows:
1st prize: $50 gift card.
2nd prize: $25 gift card.
3rd prize: $15 gift card.
Winners will be announced on the website. Good luck and have a very Happy Holiday Season!