Multi-Neighborhood Garage Sale - Details
regarding our upcoming garage sale >>
Minutes from Homeowners Annual Meeting
held Feb 28, 2014 >>
Winners of this year’s SVHOA Holiday
Lighting Contest here >>
Simple Precautions Can Help Keep Our Neighborhood Safe
• Don't use a cell phone while driving! A single distraction could lead
to a tragedy. Pay extra attention to the side of the road while driving.
• Do not pass vehicles that have stopped in the roadway. They could
be dropping off children.
• If walking the neighborhood at night, make sure drivers can see you.
Carry flashlights or glow sticks or use reflective tape on your clothing.
• Be sure your children know how to cross a street. Instruct children to
look both ways before crossing the street and to cross only at corners
Free Classifieds - Reach over 2,000 homes in six local
neighborhoods! Start selling ... free classifieds
The Board of Trustees would like to take this opportunity to remind
residents that all exterior modifications need approval by the Board per
the SVHOA Deed restrictions. These modifications include (but are not limited to) the following:
• Permanent basketball hoops
• Patio upgrades (concrete beyond what was originally provided, paver patios, etc).
• Installation/replacement of driveway other than blacktop
• Storage buildings/sheds
Residents not obtaining the appropriate approvals risk having
the modifications removed at their expense. A copy of the deed
restrictions can be found here.
Delaware County Road Improvement Projects for 2013 - 2014
For a current construction schedule of Road Improvements from the the Delaware County Engineer's office click here: Road Improvement Schedule