Minutes from Homeowners Annual Meeting held Feb 28, 2015 - Minutes
This years Budget now available - Review
Delaware County Road Improvement Projects for this year and beyond - For a current
construction schedule of Road Improvements from the the Delaware County Engineer's
office click here: Road Improvement Schedule
New Rumpke Contract. Effective February 1st the new Rumpke contract will go into effect which allows for recycle, trash and yard waste picked up on the same day. The new monthly rate...… Read on
Summerfield Village Holiday Light Decorating Contest winners have been selected. If you haven’t seen our winner, see them here
House Check: Before traveling, call the Delaware County Sheriff’s Office @ 740-833-2800 and they will provide periodic checks on your house. One quick phone call to the Sheriff’s Office will help provide you with a little extra peace of mind while you’re on vacation. Our patrol will be informed that you’re away, and we’ll be sure to make additional passes down your street. But you can help too! See the tips here
Trash Removal Issues - If at anytime during the year Rumpke misses your street
or home, please call them at 1-800-828-8171 or township hall. For a schedule of
pick up dates include holidays, please visit their website at www.rumpke.com
Simple Precautions Can Help Keep Our Neighborhood Safe
• Don't use a cell phone while driving! A single distraction could lead to a tragedy. Pay extra attention to the side of the road while driving.
• Do not pass vehicles that have stopped in the roadway. They could be dropping off children.
• If walking the neighborhood at night, make sure drivers can see you. Carry flashlights or glow sticks or use reflective tape on your clothing.
• Be sure your children know how to cross a street. Instruct children to look both ways before crossing the street and to cross only at corners or crosswalks.
Free Classifieds - Reach over 2,000 homes in six local neighborhoods! Sell your stuff for free! Teenager who wants to make extra money babysitting, mowing lawns, or walk dogs? List it for free! ... free classifieds
The Board of Trustees would like to take this opportunity to remind
residents that all exterior modifications need approval by the Board per
the SVHOA Deed restrictions. These modifications include (but are not limited to) the following:
• Permanent basketball hoops
• Patio upgrades (concrete beyond what was originally provided, paver patios, etc).
• Installation/replacement of driveway other than blacktop
• Storage buildings/sheds
Residents not obtaining the appropriate approvals risk having
the modifications removed at their expense. A copy of the deed
restrictions can be found here.